In this new video, Sims Social creators talk about the names they gave their virtual counterparts. I was fully expecting to hear punny names like Richard Simmons or Captain Sim T. Kirk, but instead get a round of less-than-inspired noms de plume.
There's Hannah who named her sim Hannah M ("What the M stands for is a secret," she says) and another guy who hops into the wayback machine to revive Seymour Butts from an old Simpsons episode. Blah.
Well, on second viewing I guess they're not all that bad. I like Chorna the Trekkie's "Jim Bones," and how can you not love Lauren's ode to Brad Pitt (her Sim's is named "Lauren Pitt'). As for that "Awesome" guy -- not sure how much a name like that helps you flirt with the ladies, but I guess anything's possible in the simulated town of Littlehaven.
What do you think of these Sim names? What did you name your sim? Sound off in the comments. Add comment.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Lock in a 2.06% APR Refi Rate Before The Fed Meets
- A Simple Way to Pay Off Your House ASAP
- 7 of the best cooler bags you won’t mind schlepping to your next ou…
- Girls That Scuba builds community underwater: ‘We’re in it together’
- Instagram says you need a Brandon Blackwood bag this summer — and now,…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!