In this new video, Sims Social creators talk about the names they gave their virtual counterparts. I was fully expecting to hear punny names like Richard Simmons or Captain Sim T. Kirk, but instead get a round of less-than-inspired noms de plume.
There's Hannah who named her sim Hannah M ("What the M stands for is a secret," she says) and another guy who hops into the wayback machine to revive Seymour Butts from an old Simpsons episode. Blah.
Well, on second viewing I guess they're not all that bad. I like Chorna the Trekkie's "Jim Bones," and how can you not love Lauren's ode to Brad Pitt (her Sim's is named "Lauren Pitt'). As for that "Awesome" guy -- not sure how much a name like that helps you flirt with the ladies, but I guess anything's possible in the simulated town of Littlehaven.
What do you think of these Sim names? What did you name your sim? Sound off in the comments. Add comment.
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate edges up
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- 18 ways to embrace Barbiecore mania — for under $300
- Speech therapist is going viral for teaching little ones how to say no
- Pickles are having a moment, and pickle lovers will relish these recip…
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!