Smack-dab next door to a house that, until recently, was surely the scene of nonstop revelry and drama sits this stunning beachfront mansion. Recently listed for $7.5 million, "Maison de la Mer" is located in the Bird Rock neighborhood of La Jolla, Calif. and also happens to be adjacent to the house where MTV's current season of "The Real World" just finished filming.
"We wanted to make sure the filming next door had been completed before offering the home for sale," Realtor Maria Weiss said in a statement.
A good judgment call, we'd say, considering prospective buyers probably wouldn't be all that impressed by the well-inebriated, weeping trespasser here or raucous next-door party there.
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Use The Equity In Your Home To Get The Cash You Need
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- The Painless Way To Earn Cash Back Every Day
- Want to Travel Practically Free? This Card Is For You
- Best Travel Credit Cards For Summer 2022
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold