With tiger blood coursing through his veins, Charlie Sheen pulled off a housing market miracle. He sold a house for $2.9 million that he bought in 2007 for $2.575 million. The buyer was actor Simon Helberg, star of "The Big Bang Theory."
For the record, if there is anyone else out there who bought in 2007 and sold this year for more than what they paid, we'd like to talk to you. Charlie, you the man!
The house in question is in the oh-so-cool Los Angeles neighborhood of Los Feliz. Sheen bought the estate with then-wife Brooke Mueller and has had it on the market for several eons, at least since the middle of 2009.
But it's a nice house and deserves a nice owner, so this news makes us happy.
It was built in 1927 and has just under 4,200 square feet. Our friends at Realtor.com say the restored interior features Bouquet Canyon stone flooring, trestle-style vaulted ceilings and a formal dining room. The home sort of blends Mediterranean and Southwestern styles, has a great tiled courtyard and a pool.
We suspect the neighbors are popping champagne. Meanwhile, Helberg has his own house to sell. Check it out here.
For more Charlie Sheen real estate doings, click here.
See more celebrity real estate and homes for sale in Los Feliz, Calif.on AOL Real Estate.
More on AOL Real Estate:
Find out how to calculate mortgage payments.
Find homes for sale in your area.
Find foreclosures in your area.
Find rentals in your area.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 1.99% APR. Can you save?
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Want To Travel Practically Free? (Get 100k points fast)
- Do You Know the Fastest Way to Pay Off Credit Card Debt?
- Pay No Interest Until Nearly 2023 With A Better Credit Card
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program