J.Crew creative director Jenna Lyons' chic townhouse in Park Slope, Brooklyn, dropped on to the market recently to the tune of $3.75 million, report our friends at Curbed.com. The high ask marks a sharp price hike from the $1.3 million that Lyons and her husband paid for the digs back in 2004. That makes sense: The couple, both artists, conducted extensive renovations on the upscale Brooklyn dwelling over the years.
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- The Best States to Retire in 2022
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Best Travel Credit Cards Of August 2022
- Plan The Trip Of A Lifetime With This Travel Card Bonus
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold