I'd like to propose that there be an architectural style called "Malibu" and we use this 10,000-square-foot oceanfront home listed at $27 million as the textbook example.
The five-bedroom main house, designed by architect Douglas W. Burdge took what was once a 1970s seaside estate on the bluffs above Point Dume and, while staying faithful to the home's original modern structure, transformed it into something that reflects its serene coastal surroundings.
The home has seamless floor-to-ceiling windows and an inside-outside room flow. Lots of open spaces for entertaining and white French oak floors to ramp up the beachy factor. There are trellised terraces, an outdoor kitchen, a two-bedroom guesthouse, as well as a pool and spa.
Chris Cortazzo of Coldwell Banker, Malibu, has the listing.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- 6 Reasons We Call This The Best Cash Back Card of 2021
- Say Goodbye to Debt: 0% intro APR until Nearly 2023
- Making a Big Purchase Soon? These Cards Are For You
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program