Her go-go boots were made for walking and that's just what Nancy Sinatra did. She just sold her long-time Beverly Hills home for $5.3 million, reports the MLS.
The 8,085-square-foot home belonging to the daughter of singer Frank Sinatra had been listed for just 45 days at $5.995 million. Her signature song, "These Boots Were Made for Walkin' " was an anthem for U.S. soldiers in Vietnam, before whom she performed regularly with her equally signature big-hair, white boots and mini-skirts.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 2.0% APR. Can you save?
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Earn Unlimited 1.5x Miles for Every Dollar Spent on All Purchases
- $200 Sign Up Bonus to Start the Summer
- These 5 Cards Are No Risk, All Reward. Save today!
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program