Her go-go boots were made for walking and that's just what Nancy Sinatra did. She just sold her long-time Beverly Hills home for $5.3 million, reports the MLS.
The 8,085-square-foot home belonging to the daughter of singer Frank Sinatra had been listed for just 45 days at $5.995 million. Her signature song, "These Boots Were Made for Walkin' " was an anthem for U.S. soldiers in Vietnam, before whom she performed regularly with her equally signature big-hair, white boots and mini-skirts.
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- The Best States to Retire in 2022
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Best Travel Credit Cards Of August 2022
- Plan The Trip Of A Lifetime With This Travel Card Bonus
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold