This mansion's appearance fits well with the name of its town, Fort Washington, Pa. That's because the residence, named "Arbor Hill," looks and feels like a fort. Or perhaps we should say castle (a word that seems to do more justice to its stucco and concrete exterior). OK, compromise: We're going with "fortress."
It's size jibes with that theme -- nearly 37,000 square feet -- and its "tower" too. There's also the regal two-story entrance hall and a living room with 30-foot-high ceilings, you know, like a medieval banquet hall.
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- The Best States to Retire in 2022
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Turn Your Home Equity Into Cash Before a Recession
- Use The Equity In Your Home To Get The Cash You Need
- Home Equity Surges: Compare Home Equity Loans
- Age 62+? Take this Quiz to Qualify for a Home Equity Conversion
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps New Home Buyers Qualify to Buy
- 5 Best Cash Back Credit Cards For 2022
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- 3 Cards That Can Help You Take Your Dream Vacation
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold