Sited on a hill overlooking Napa Valley, this 56-acre estate offers jaw-dropping 360-degree views of the surrounding vineyards and mountains as well as San Francisco Bay. Owned by winemaker Robert Mondavi, the home, which was formerly listed at $25 million, will hit the auction block Nov. 16. with a reserve price of $13.9 million (the minimum bid that the seller will accept).
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- The Best States to Retire in 2022
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Best Travel Credit Cards Of August 2022
- Plan The Trip Of A Lifetime With This Travel Card Bonus
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold