More than six million Americans will lose federal unemployment benefits in 2012, with 1.8 million running out in January alone. It's a scary situation to be in, and with rejection letters piling up and unemployment money quickly drying up, frustrated jobseekers are in need of a career breakthrough. As you can imagine, this is one of the hottest topics that people are asking me questions about on my Facebook page and in Twitter conversations. Now it is more important than ever to transform your fear to fuel. Here are some steps for doing it.
The Latest from our Partners
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- Ready to Withdraw from Your Retirement Accounts? Do it in This Order
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 1.979% APR.
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- If You're Current or Former Military, You'd Better Read This
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Do you spend enough on groceries to make an annual fee worth it?
- Transfer your debt to a card with 0% intro APR until 2022
- 7 Cards With Ridiculous Cash Back
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $726k (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program