Brimming with floor-to-ceiling windows that stare out over Manhattan's Central Park, this duplex penthouse epitomizes high-roller digs in the Big Apple. The Upper East Side apartment, running for $15.775 million, features a palatial foyer that leads into an upscale dining room, which is flanked by terraces overlooking the cityscape.
The first floor contains a spacious living room, media/library room, gourmet kitchen, breakfast room and limestone bathroom. Climb the winding steel and walnut staircase to reach the second story, where you'll find a master bedroom that features a wood-paneled dressing room and limestone master bathroom with Jacuzzi. There's also a second master bedroom with another limestone bathroom, plus a terrace.
Keep in mind, this place is not for people who are afraid of heights. With floor-to-ceiling windows punctuating much of the apartment's red-brick exterior, you can't escape the New York City skyline.
Cathy Franklin Alexis and Bodenheimer of Brown Harris Stevens have the listing.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 1.99% APR. Can you save?
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Want To Travel Practically Free? (Get 100k points fast)
- Do You Know the Fastest Way to Pay Off Credit Card Debt?
- Pay No Interest Until Nearly 2023 With A Better Credit Card
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program