Brimming with floor-to-ceiling windows that stare out over Manhattan's Central Park, this duplex penthouse epitomizes high-roller digs in the Big Apple. The Upper East Side apartment, running for $15.775 million, features a palatial foyer that leads into an upscale dining room, which is flanked by terraces overlooking the cityscape.
The first floor contains a spacious living room, media/library room, gourmet kitchen, breakfast room and limestone bathroom. Climb the winding steel and walnut staircase to reach the second story, where you'll find a master bedroom that features a wood-paneled dressing room and limestone master bathroom with Jacuzzi. There's also a second master bedroom with another limestone bathroom, plus a terrace.
Keep in mind, this place is not for people who are afraid of heights. With floor-to-ceiling windows punctuating much of the apartment's red-brick exterior, you can't escape the New York City skyline.
Cathy Franklin Alexis and Bodenheimer of Brown Harris Stevens have the listing.
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- The Best States to Retire in 2022
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Turn Your Home Equity Into Cash Before a Recession
- Use The Equity In Your Home To Get The Cash You Need
- Home Equity Surges: Compare Home Equity Loans
- Age 62+? Take this Quiz to Qualify for a Home Equity Conversion
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps New Home Buyers Qualify to Buy
- 5 Best Cash Back Credit Cards For 2022
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- 3 Cards That Can Help You Take Your Dream Vacation
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold