Impressing employers with your technical skills these days requires more than just knowing how to use formulas in Microsoft Excel. Instead, hiring managers are looking for familiarity with some of the latest Web 2.0 technologies. No matter what industry you work in, knowing your way around a computer can be critical to landing a new job--or hanging on to your current one.
The Latest from our Partners
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- Ready to Withdraw from Your Retirement Accounts? Do it in This Order
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 1.979% APR.
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- If You're Current or Former Military, You'd Better Read This
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Spend $500, get $200 fast with this top card
- Say goodbye to debt: 0% intro APR until 2022
- Results are in: Best cards of 2021
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $726k (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program