CityVille Halloween Sale sees items marked up to 50% off
Here's a rundown of the items that are on sale, along with their new prices.
Dead Man Cave (Home)
- Costs: 30 City Cash - 25% off
Gnome Dome (Community Building)
- Costs: 60 City Cash - 20% off
Grooving Mummies (Decoration)
- Costs: 12 City Cash - 20% off
Atrocious Apartments (Home)
- Costs: 52 City Cash - 20% off
Troll Tree House (Home)
- Costs: 40 City Cash - 20% off
Poltergeist House (Home)
- Costs: 189,000 coins - 30% off
Fairy Ponderosa (Home)
- Costs: 975,000 coins - 25% off
Haunted Library (Community Building)
- Costs: 14,000 coins - 50% off
Ominous Estate (Home)
- Costs: 600,000 coins - 20% off
Spooky House (Home)
- Costs: 13,875 coins - 25% off
Witchwart Academy (Community Building)
- Costs: 13,800 coins - 40% off
Frankenstein's Lab (Home)
- Costs: 45 City Cash - 25% off
Transylvania Station (Community Building)
- Costs: 53 City Cash - 25% off
Forsaken Fortress (Home)
- Costs: 68 City Cash - 20% off
Ghost Ship (Decoration)
- Costs: 51,000 coins - 40% off
- Costs: 3 City Cash per square - 40% off
Ok, so only one of these items is actually priced at 50% off, and if you've been trying to reach the total 8,000 Monsters you need living in your city before Halloween, you likely already have a Haunted Library in your town anyway. Still, if you've been looking for some extra incentive to purchase some of these premium Community Buildings and homes, and the simple fact that they're expiring soon wasn't enough, here's another reason to bust out the premium currency.
Furthermore, from now until the end of the day on Halloween, if you redeem a Zynga Game Card within CityVille, you'll receive 20% extra City Cash when you do so. That is, if you redeem a card worth $25, you'll receive the full dollar amount of $25 in City Cash, plus 20% extra. Zynga may call this a "sale," but it's more like a "bonus," as you're not really saving any money on your end. Even with that being the case, it's still something to keep in mind if you were contemplating redeeming a Zynga Game Card in CityVille in the near future anyway.
Check out the rest of our Halloween coverage right here.
Will you splurge on any of these items while they're on sale, or will you redeem a Zynga Game Card and then save your extra City Cash for later use? Sound off in the comments.