With Halloween just around the corner, this week we thought we'd show you some genuine monsters. Not the scary-boo kind; the scary-big kind. What these Godzilla-sized residences lack in creepiness, they more than make up for in terrifying square footage.
With help from the folks at Realtor.com, we've managed to dig up some of the most gargantuan listings currently on the market. They include a Strangelovian secret atomic lab and some castles that even Dracula would envy. Though the scariest thing about these places may be the price.
Click through our gallery to tour some monstrously large houses.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 1.99% APR. Can you save?
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Cards Charging 0% Interest Until Nearly 2023
- You Could Earn 100K Points With This Astonishing Travel Card
- Get Financially Fit with these Credit Cards
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program