We've already brought you a recently listed Tudor-style mansion located a few blocks away from Vice President Joe Biden's house. Now we're giving you the scoop on a manse that takes it a step further: Buy this stunner, and you become his next-door neighbor.
Sure, a siren-blaring cavalcade that delivers him home in the evening might wear on you now and then. And the late-night helicopter drop-offs after those doozies in the Situation Room? Yeah, they'd probably spook your kids, or at least send Rusty into a barking fit.
But so what? Isn't the trouble worth it, if you're putting yourself smack-dab next to ole Vicey himself? The $6.9 million Mediterranean, first brought to our attention by our friends at Curbed.com, is located on the embassy-riddled thoroughfare of Massachusetts Avenue in Washington, D.C. and borders the property where Joe Biden has at least one more year to kick back when he's not in the White House.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 2.06% APR. Can you save?
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Pay No Interest Until Nearly 2023 With A Better Credit Card
- 6 Reasons We Call This The Best Cash Back Card of 2021
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for May 2021
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program