We've already brought you a recently listed Tudor-style mansion located a few blocks away from Vice President Joe Biden's house. Now we're giving you the scoop on a manse that takes it a step further: Buy this stunner, and you become his next-door neighbor.
Sure, a siren-blaring cavalcade that delivers him home in the evening might wear on you now and then. And the late-night helicopter drop-offs after those doozies in the Situation Room? Yeah, they'd probably spook your kids, or at least send Rusty into a barking fit.
But so what? Isn't the trouble worth it, if you're putting yourself smack-dab next to ole Vicey himself? The $6.9 million Mediterranean, first brought to our attention by our friends at Curbed.com, is located on the embassy-riddled thoroughfare of Massachusetts Avenue in Washington, D.C. and borders the property where Joe Biden has at least one more year to kick back when he's not in the White House.
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- The Best States to Retire in 2022
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Best Travel Credit Cards Of August 2022
- Plan The Trip Of A Lifetime With This Travel Card Bonus
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold