So we listened hard to the Republican presidential candidates' debate last night, and we didn't hear any meaningful solutions to the housing crisis. That's no surprise, considering that housing has so far been a ghost issue in the campaign. So if we can't bring you news about the GOP hopefuls' housing policies, we can at least tell you about their houses.
From Romney's waterfront mansions (one on the ocean, one on a lake) to Bachmann's golf-course home and 1,000-acre farm, the candidates own no shortage of properties. Here's a rundown of some of their prime real estate.
The Latest from our Partners
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- Ready to Withdraw from Your Retirement Accounts? Do it in This Order
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 1.979% APR.
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- If You're Current or Former Military, You'd Better Read This
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Do you spend enough on groceries to make an annual fee worth it?
- Transfer your debt to a card with 0% intro APR until 2022
- 7 Cards With Ridiculous Cash Back
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $726k (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program