If you thought the steady release of Halloween-themed items in FarmVille was something, Zynga looks to be saving even more items for later (perhaps later this week, or even in goals). This large group of decorations and items could come in many forms. While I'm sure most of them will be released in the store for purchase with either Farm Cash or coins, it's possible some of these items could be rewards for yet-to-be-released Halloween-themed goals, or as prizes in the expected Giant Jack O' Lantern event. On the more negative side of things, these images could just be related to goals, as collectibles we need to gather and not actually decorations at all. Either way, here's a complete look at all of these goodies, thanks to FarmVille Freak.
If you take a look at the image above, you can see the following: Purple Pumpkin Gnome, Spider Web Tree, Nightmare Owl, Yellow Pumpkin Snowman, Black Pumpkin Snowman, Monster Gnome, Pirate Gnome, Mad Scientist's Lab, Creepy Tree, and Haunted Tree House.
Again, I wish I could tell you exactly when these items will be released, but as of right now it's anyone's guess. Either way, we'll make sure to let you know when these items start releasing, and how exactly you can get them onto your farm (where applicable) just as soon as we know more. Keep checking back with us!
Check out the rest of our Halloween 2011 coverage right here.
[Image Credit: FarmVille Freak]
What do you think of these unreleased decorations? Are you more excited about Halloween decorations than you are animals? Sound off in the comments!
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- $400K Refi in this Economy? 1.99% APR (15 yr)
- Need Cash for Your Fixer Upper? Use Your Home's Equity!
- Experts Recommend Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Dad’s impression of Elmo is spot-on, and his baby is totally here f…
- Mom’s all-natural bath remedy for restless babies is brilliant: ‘How i…
- 6 ways to level up s’mores
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!