I'm all for use of color in a house, but years of watching "Miami Vice" trained my eye to expect pastels in that city, not strokes of bold color. Heck, even the lawn flamingos are pink. So, you might want to bring either your paintbrush or sunglasses to this Miami Beach home listed at $3.7 million.
The 4,511-square-foot, six-bedroom home has a heated pool overlooking the water. There is a media room, a gym and a dock with electric boat or Jet-Ski lift.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 2.02% APR. Can you save?
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Crush Your Debt: Refinance to a 15 yr fixed
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- 0% APR Card Offer Now Lasts Until 2023
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Make Money Moves With These Cards in 2021
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program