A brush with fame -- or infamy -- may have its place, but apparently it doesn't gain much in the way of real estate currency.
The price of the 6,800-square-foot Tribeca townhouse rented by former IMF head Dominique Strauss-Kahn for the duration of his state-mandated stay in New York year just dropped from $13.995 million to $12.5 million -- about an 11 percent cut.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 2.0% APR. Can you save?
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Earn Unlimited 1.5x Miles for Every Dollar Spent on All Purchases
- $200 Sign Up Bonus to Start the Summer
- These 5 Cards Are No Risk, All Reward. Save today!
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program