(The house above, located in Garfield Heights, Ohio, is listed for just $9,900.)
Buy a house for less than it costs to buy a car? According to a recent report in Time's"Moneyland" column, this season has seen a spike in sub-$10,000 homes. In Baltimore, one in 10 homes sold during the first half of 2011 cost less than 10 grand. Ditto for foreclosure-plagued Detroit, where a search of our real estate listings turns up more than 1,000 hits on properties for $10,000 or less.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Transfer your debt to a card with 0% intro APR until 2022
- Score a $200 Sign Up Bonus fast with this card
- Our 2 Favorite Cards for Everyday Expenses
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program