We have all read reports on the political prisoner who fasts to protest something -- no food, just water -- a hunger strike just to make a point. There are some of you who fast to cleanse your system and some who fast or deny yourselves certain niceties for religious reasons. The fast, or self-denial, can help one focus on priorities, to improve, prepare and to get closer to ourselves or our maker. Call me crazy, but can we use the same approach to prepare for an important interview? I believe we can and offer the following three "fasts" to consider.
The Latest from our Partners
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- Ready to Withdraw from Your Retirement Accounts? Do it in This Order
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 1.979% APR.
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- If You're Current or Former Military, You'd Better Read This
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Spend $500, get $200 fast with this top card
- Say goodbye to debt: 0% intro APR until 2022
- Results are in: Best cards of 2021
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $726k (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program