A 2,330-square-foot mobile home in Malibu's Paradise Cove mobile home park just sold for $2 million -- cash. When listed in the spring at $2,550,000, it was the most expensive double-wide in America.
Listing agent David Carter of Pritchett-Rapf, who lives in the park himself and owns several rental units there and in neighboring Point Dume Mobile Home Park (an equally expensive place, but without Pamela Anderson as a resident) said that even at $2 million, this is the most expensive mobile home sale of the year. Back in the pre-recession days, there were sales recorded as high as $2.5 million, he said.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 2.06% APR. Can you save?
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Pay No Interest Until Nearly 2023 With A Better Credit Card
- 6 Reasons We Call This The Best Cash Back Card of 2021
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for May 2021
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program