Education is critical to the future of the U.S. economy, something that President Obama hammered home to the American public in his recent speech about the American Jobs Act, which proposes to renovate over 35,000 schools. Hovering over much of the president's rhetoric is the specter of ascendant emerging economies. "Just recently, China became the home to the world's largest private solar research facility," Obama said gravely in his State of the Union address this year, "and the world's fastest computer."
The Latest from our Partners
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- Ready to Withdraw from Your Retirement Accounts? Do it in This Order
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 1.979% APR.
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- If You're Current or Former Military, You'd Better Read This
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Say goodbye to debt: 0% intro APR until 2022
- Get a better credit card interest rate now!
- 7 Cards With Ridiculous Cash Back
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $726k (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program