Introducing DailyFinance's New Portfolio Experience
- Shows the overall state/value of your portfolio
- Please note if your portfolio contains mixed currency positions, we will not be able to show the value of your portfolio. This will show N/A. This is unchanged behavior as before.
- Shows both the dollar amount and the percentage gain or loss for the position based on the Average Cost Basis.
- Shows both the dollar amount and the percentage gain or loss for the day.
- Shows you what percentage of your portfolio is comprised of the particular position. If it is a mixed currency portfolio, the % column will show N/A.
- Compare your stocks' gains or losses with the S&P index.
- Sort your portfolio to your preferred view by clicking on the column header by which you would like to sort.
- Money Market Instruments
- Bonds (other than Federal issues)
- Preferred stocks
- Hyphenated Symbols, e.g., ABC-A
- Stocks with a 3 month trading value under $50,000
- International Symbols
- Delisted Symbols
- Symbols that have changed.