Commanding 340 feet of waterfront in Westhampton Beach, N.Y., this sprawling mansion is your hedge-fund manager's ultimate seaside getaway.
Priced at $14.995 million (bankers -- the savvy deal-makers that they are -- will probably recognize this number as $15 million), the home is set on 3½ acres (with ample room for a tennis court addition, the listing description notes), and includes seven bedrooms and 11½ bathrooms. Its total space is a whopping 17,652 square feet.
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Use The Equity In Your Home To Get The Cash You Need
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- The Painless Way To Earn Cash Back Every Day
- Want to Travel Practically Free? This Card Is For You
- Best Travel Credit Cards For Summer 2022
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold