Commanding 340 feet of waterfront in Westhampton Beach, N.Y., this sprawling mansion is your hedge-fund manager's ultimate seaside getaway.
Priced at $14.995 million (bankers -- the savvy deal-makers that they are -- will probably recognize this number as $15 million), the home is set on 3½ acres (with ample room for a tennis court addition, the listing description notes), and includes seven bedrooms and 11½ bathrooms. Its total space is a whopping 17,652 square feet.
The Latest from our Partners
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- Ready to Withdraw from Your Retirement Accounts? Do it in This Order
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 1.979% APR.
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- If You're Current or Former Military, You'd Better Read This
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Spend $500, get $200 fast with this top card
- Say goodbye to debt: 0% intro APR until 2022
- Results are in: Best cards of 2021
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $726k (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program