Talk about move-in ready! This 9,600-square-foot estate in Naples, Fla., is being sold fully furnished, right down to the cigarette power boat and Jet Skis. Asking price: $6.5 million or a long-term lease at $28,000 a month.
The waterfront home with 170 feet of private bay frontage has expansive water views from its Royal Harbor promontory perch. Built in 2007, it has state-of-the-art automated everything -- including the elevator.
The four-bedroom house was featured in Architectural Digest and includes an entrance gallery with a 20-foot ceiling. There is a commercial grade kitchen and full pantry, two small breakfast kitchens (one in the master suite and one in the guest suite off the family room), a formal octagonal dining room, study, office, library, bar, den and family room -- all with direct access to terraces and verandas.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 2.02% APR. Can you save?
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Crush Your Debt: Refinance to a 15 yr fixed
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- 6 Cards With Massive Sign Up Bonuses (Get $200 Fast)
- The Fastest Way to Pay off $10,000 in Credit Card Debt
- 4 Cards Charging 0% Interest Until 2023
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program