President Obama devoted exactly 57 words to the housing crisis in his 34-minute speech about jobs. Yes, we understand that the speech was intended to be about jobs -- pass this bill -- and that the lack of jobs -- pass this bill -- has pushed Americans to the brink.
Still, watching the president's speech were millions of Americans who are upside down on their home loans. And with all due respect, Mr. President, the only patient in the room who hasn't had a chance at the morphine drip has been the homeowner. Homeowners need relief from their lenders in the form of principal reductions and the ability to refinance at current low rates.
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Use The Equity In Your Home To Get The Cash You Need
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- The Painless Way To Earn Cash Back Every Day
- Want to Travel Practically Free? This Card Is For You
- Best Travel Credit Cards For Summer 2022
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold