"The Hills" actress Lauren Conrad is leaving -- or at least trying to sell -- her Sunset Strip area home, which now that we think about it, is actually in the flats not the hills.
Conrad has listed the renovated 1920s Spanish style house that was spotlighted on MTV's "The Hills" at $2.25 million. The reality series ran from 2006 to 2009, although it feels just like yesterday that Audrina Partridge (pictured below left with Conrad) and Justin Bobby swam together in the pool (and thank you Realtor.com for jogging our memories on that tidbit).
The Latest from our Partners
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- Ready to Withdraw from Your Retirement Accounts? Do it in This Order
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 1.979% APR.
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- If You're Current or Former Military, You'd Better Read This
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Do you spend enough on groceries to make an annual fee worth it?
- Transfer your debt to a card with 0% intro APR until 2022
- 7 Cards With Ridiculous Cash Back
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $726k (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program