"The Hills" actress Lauren Conrad is leaving -- or at least trying to sell -- her Sunset Strip area home, which now that we think about it, is actually in the flats not the hills.
Conrad has listed the renovated 1920s Spanish style house that was spotlighted on MTV's "The Hills" at $2.25 million. The reality series ran from 2006 to 2009, although it feels just like yesterday that Audrina Partridge (pictured below left with Conrad) and Justin Bobby swam together in the pool (and thank you Realtor.com for jogging our memories on that tidbit).
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- Don't Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Use The Equity In Your Home To Get The Cash You Need
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- The Painless Way To Earn Cash Back Every Day
- Want to Travel Practically Free? This Card Is For You
- Best Travel Credit Cards For Summer 2022
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold