Each week, AOL Real Estate probes the corners of the Web to bring you offbeat dispatches from the world of real estate. This week: house demolition with possibly deadly consequences, an unsavory renovation, and a pilot who got more than he bargained for.
One of action hero Steven Seagal's biggest pet peeves is animal cruelty. Which makes it particularly ironic that he is reportedly being sued for driving a tank into the house of an Arizonian and killing the homeowner's puppy. According to Forbes.com, Seagal had previously accompanied police on a raid of the home of a man suspected of cockfighting. At the time, Seagal reportedly was given the honor of driving a tank (it turns out that Maricopa County has its own tank). And drove the armored vehicle he did, plowing into the suspect's house and allegedly killing a puppy in the process. The homeowner is now suing Seagal for $100,000 and demanding a written apology to his children for killing their dog.
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- The Best States to Retire in 2022
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Turn Your Home Equity Into Cash Before a Recession
- Use The Equity In Your Home To Get The Cash You Need
- Home Equity Surges: Compare Home Equity Loans
- Age 62+? Take this Quiz to Qualify for a Home Equity Conversion
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps New Home Buyers Qualify to Buy
- 5 Best Cash Back Credit Cards For 2022
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- 3 Cards That Can Help You Take Your Dream Vacation
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold