Each week, AOL Real Estate probes the corners of the Web to bring you offbeat dispatches from the world of real estate. This week: house demolition with possibly deadly consequences, an unsavory renovation, and a pilot who got more than he bargained for.
One of action hero Steven Seagal's biggest pet peeves is animal cruelty. Which makes it particularly ironic that he is reportedly being sued for driving a tank into the house of an Arizonian and killing the homeowner's puppy. According to Forbes.com, Seagal had previously accompanied police on a raid of the home of a man suspected of cockfighting. At the time, Seagal reportedly was given the honor of driving a tank (it turns out that Maricopa County has its own tank). And drove the armored vehicle he did, plowing into the suspect's house and allegedly killing a puppy in the process. The homeowner is now suing Seagal for $100,000 and demanding a written apology to his children for killing their dog.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 2.02% APR. Can you save?
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Crush Your Debt: Refinance to a 15 yr fixed
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- 6 Cards With Massive Sign Up Bonuses (Get $200 Fast)
- The Fastest Way to Pay off $10,000 in Credit Card Debt
- 4 Cards Charging 0% Interest Until 2023
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program