And we mean that literally. The New England Patriots wide receiver, known for his footwork on and off the field (who can forget that bare-chested "Dancing With the Stars" samba?), likes to bed down with a giant tank full of fish.
Ochocinco's Davie, Fla., home (below) has not just one humongous custom aquarium in it but two. The first is pictured above, surrounding his headboard. (He once tweeted that it was more interesting to his girlfriend Evelyn Lozada, shown admiring it, than anything he could apparently provide.) The second is a shark tank in his living room, which doubles as a backdrop for three flat-screen TVs. As if the sharks don't provide entertainment enough.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 2.0% APR. Can you save?
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Cards Charging 0% Interest Until Nearly 2023
- You Could Earn 100K Points With This Astonishing Travel Card
- Get Financially Fit with these Credit Cards
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program