And we mean that literally. The New England Patriots wide receiver, known for his footwork on and off the field (who can forget that bare-chested "Dancing With the Stars" samba?), likes to bed down with a giant tank full of fish.
Ochocinco's Davie, Fla., home (below) has not just one humongous custom aquarium in it but two. The first is pictured above, surrounding his headboard. (He once tweeted that it was more interesting to his girlfriend Evelyn Lozada, shown admiring it, than anything he could apparently provide.) The second is a shark tank in his living room, which doubles as a backdrop for three flat-screen TVs. As if the sharks don't provide entertainment enough.
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- The Best States to Retire in 2022
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Best Travel Credit Cards Of August 2022
- Plan The Trip Of A Lifetime With This Travel Card Bonus
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold