Even though the length of time it takes to sell a home drags on interminably for many homeowners, there are some areas where the endeavor isn't quite as much of a challenge.
Realtor.com recently shed light on these markets by compiling a list of 11 metro areas with the lowest median age inventory at the site, a measurement of how long a property from a given metro typically spends on the site. Denver (pictured above), at 32 days, finished well ahead of its competitors, while cities hit especially hard by foreclosures, like Naples, Fla., brought up the rear.
Click through our slideshow to see the 11 most active real estate markets in the U.S. last month.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 2.02% APR. Can you save?
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Crush Your Debt: Refinance to a 15 yr fixed
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- 0% APR Card Offer Now Lasts Until 2023
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Make Money Moves With These Cards in 2021
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program