Flipping through the Detroit MLS these days produces some sad-trombone listings, but we keep coming back to a 10,395-square-foot baronial Tudor listed for $759,000.
Since not even the Motor City can stay woeful forever (that's our inner Pollyanna speaking), we decided to feature what appears to be a steal. Yes, it is in Detroit proper. Properties in the suburbs, while down in value, still carry heftier price tags than those in the city -- where officials were literally giving homes away to first responders who would take them and just agree to please live there.
But this one? It looks like a gem that needs some polishing to us. Your thoughts, readers?
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 1.99% APR. Can you save?
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Cards Charging 0% Interest Until Nearly 2023
- You Could Earn 100K Points With This Astonishing Travel Card
- Get Financially Fit with these Credit Cards
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program