Are you fans of Bill and Hill? We're talking to you, mega-rich liberals. On second thought, maybe we're talking to you too, mega-rich conservatives -- after all, Bill was the last prez to run a surplus, wasn't he?
Either way, both of you have a shot at owning a property slated to be graced by their presence this year. You just have to cough up $25 million. The iconic political couple reportedly will be renting this 12,000-square-foot East Hampton mansion for two weeks at the end of August.
- This Year's Best High-Interest Savings Accounts
- The Best States to Retire in 2022
- 7 Crucial Retirement Mistakes
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Best Travel Credit Cards Of August 2022
- Plan The Trip Of A Lifetime With This Travel Card Bonus
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold