Recent big-ticket home sales have spawned a spurt of optimism in the high-end market. Take the 20,000-square-footer just listed at $44 million in Los Angeles' Bel-Air neighborhood. Previously on the market at $50 million, the estate has all the bells and whistles you'd expect. Maybe the second time's the charm?
The gated compound occupies 1.5 acres and is accessed via a long private driveway. There is a formal dining room for large-scale entertaining, a top-of-the-line screening room and a resort-style indoor spa and gym. The master suite is 2,000 square feet. The home has a billiard room, a wine cellar, guest apartment and killer pool. The home has views of the Bel-Air Country Club, which may be on someone's wish list -- not mine. On the other hand, there is a subterranean garage for car collectors and a long circular motor court suitable for driving figure 8s in. All in all, a pretty spectacular place.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 1.99% APR.
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- If You're Current or Former Military, You'd Better Read This
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- 0% APR Card Offer Now Lasts Until 2023
- Want To Travel Practically Free? Get This Card Now
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for October 2021
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap