Like the sleek, understated designs of Target's product lines? Well, then we've got just the home for you. Michael Graves, who has designed hundreds of buildings, but is best known for designing Target products, made his architectural debut more than 40 years ago with this home in Fort Wayne, Ind. -- now on the market for $279,900.
A full-wall mural by Graves, said to be valued at between $30,000 to $50,000, awaits inside the open-floor layout of the home. Its floor-to-ceiling glass walls infuse the premises with enough natural light to ward off winter blues.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 2.02% APR. Can you save?
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Crush Your Debt: Refinance to a 15 yr fixed
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- 0% APR Card Offer Now Lasts Until 2023
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Make Money Moves With These Cards in 2021
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program