Gun Bros is a shoot-em-up game by Glu Mobile that brings multiplayer real time combat to iOS complete with voice chat. It features full 3D, the ability to play on Android, iPhone, or Facebook, and as many big guns as you could possibly ever want in your life. And now, your arsenal can be improved even more -- that is, if you have $500 to spend.
'The Kraken' is the latest superweapon released in Gun Bros, and it doesn't come cheap. Priced at 3499 War Bucks, this weapon will cost you just under $500 if you purchase the largest $99 packages of War Bucks. Granted, you could also take surveys and do other third-party offers to earn these War Bucks, but that would take a ridiculously long time that could be better spent actually playing the game. This weapon actually had its price increased from 1400 War Bucks, perhaps because of how powerful it is.
'The Kraken' shoots out bullets in many different directions and kills quicker than any other weapon. It also doesn't overheat - it will shoot out a massive laser that kills everything in its path when it is supposed to overheat. It basically is an "instant win" weapon, as you can just sit there and shoot while The Kraken does all the work. It's a pretty impressive gun and a whopping price.
You would presume then that no one would buy this weapon, right? Wrong. Someone has actually bought the weapon and filmed a quick review of it. There are people in this world (called 'whales') who will spend an astronomical amount in virtual goods. If you're a hardcore player of Gun Bros, you now have a new ultimate goal -- getting your hands on the almighty Kraken for $500 of cold hard cash.
Would you ever spend that much money in a game? What kind of item would it take to convince you to spend that much?
- Latest mortgage rates: A retreat for rates extends refinancing oppo…
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 1.98% APR (15 yr)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Easy and healthy soup recipes that are warming up TikTok
- Only have $100? Grab these boots that are perfect for fall
- Enjoy some sweet nostalgia with these homemade cereal recipes
- 6 Reasons We Call This The Best Cash Back Card of 2021
- Say Goodbye to Debt: 0% intro APR until 2023
- Making a Big Purchase Soon? These Cards Are For You