This Richard Landry-designed breath-stealer that just came on the market at $29.95 million is a new construction located in the exclusive celebrity-filled Malibu Colony. Landry, listed by Architectural Digest as one of the world's top 100 architects, couldn't have had a more choice location to work with.
The 6,000-square-foot home is situated at the end of a cul-de-sac on one of the best sandy sections of Colony Beach. The property has 65 feet of beachfront. There are five bedrooms and an office, and a detached guesthouse, plus a 1,200-square-foot rooftop entertainment deck with spa, bar, barbecue and 360-degree views.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out Of Pocket?
- Recalculate Your House Payment in Minutes
- Can You Save $23,000 By Refinancing Your Home?
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Mind-Blowing Cards for Those with Excellent Credit
- 6 Best Balance Transfer Credit Cards Of 2022
- Want to Travel Practically Free? This Card Is For You
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap