The Caribbean's Best Nude Beaches
Given the right mix of sun, sand and solitude, impromptu skinny-dipping can happen (and does) most anywhere in the Caribbean.
But going full monty on a whim can be a dicey proposition in these parts. Most Caribbean islands are devotedly conservative, and public nudity is frowned upon – if not downright illegal. Fortunately, however, textile-averse travelers have a few options. In addition to a variety of clothing-optional resorts, the region has a handful of exquisite public beaches where the uninhibited can freely – and lawfully – pursue the perfect tan.
- 11 Bizarre and Mysterious Historical Sites[AOL Travel]
- Will and Kate's Sexiest Wedding Present[AOL Travel]
- How to Avoid Common Menu Blunders in Europe[The Daily Meal]
- The Most Fairytale-like European Castles[Lonely Planet]
- Travel to Cuba Now Legal for Americans[ShermansTravel]