The gated Tuscan Villa that was the TV home for Vincent Chase and the boys on Season 7 of the hit HBO show "Entourage" has been sold for $4.2 million, according to public records. The 9,010-square-foot house -- which first came on the market in 2010 at $5.75 million before taking a haircut to $4.85 million -- has seven bedrooms, eight bathrooms and seven fireplaces, most of which were never seen on TV. The show launched its eighth and final season last week.
The most recognizable feature of the house for viewers may be the driveway and motor court, which features a massive stone fountain that Turtle spent a lot of time driving around.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 2.02% APR. Can you save?
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Crush Your Debt: Refinance to a 15 yr fixed
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- 6 Cards With Massive Sign Up Bonuses (Get $200 Fast)
- The Fastest Way to Pay off $10,000 in Credit Card Debt
- 4 Cards Charging 0% Interest Until 2023
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program