We're expecting a celebrity tussle over who gets to buy this one. A prime Bel-Air Tuscany-style estate overlooking the Bel-Air Country Club in Los Angeles just came on the market at $28.5 million.
The 18,500-square-foot home sits behind some pretty serious security gates (always a bonus for the A-Listers), although since it is surrounded on all sides by fairways, we all know that not even Homeland Security can stop a determined golf ball from becoming a gate crasher.
Click through the gallery below:
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out Of Pocket?
- Recalculate Your House Payment in Minutes
- Can You Save $23,000 By Refinancing Your Home?
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Mind-Blowing Cards for Those with Excellent Credit
- 6 Best Balance Transfer Credit Cards Of 2022
- Want to Travel Practically Free? This Card Is For You
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap