Look, up in the sky! It's a bird, it's a plane, it's a remote-controlled high-definition video camera! Leave it to Hollywood to break new ground in filmmaking -- in this case, with the Hexa Cam -- a tiny chopper that flies over your house to take swoopy HD videos for your real estate listing. "Everybody's trying to sell a house," HeliMalibu's David Bone told Malibu Patch. "Not everybody is trying to make a film."
Watch the video to see the camera in action.
Read the full story at Patch.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 1.93% APR.
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- If You're Current or Former Military, You'd Better Read This
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- 6 Reasons We Call This The Best Cash Back Card of 2021
- Say Goodbye to Debt: 0% intro APR until 2023
- Making a Big Purchase Soon? These Cards Are For You
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap