Nothing like a week-long scorcher to make home buyers appreciate the value of a good swimming pool. But wade into the luxury real estate market and you'll find swimming pools with bigger price tags than most houses. Take, for instance, the pool featured above, which appeared in everyone's favorite Southern-fried vampire drama, "True Blood." For a glimpse at how the other half swims, our friends at Move.com compiled a list of some of the most over-the-top pools in America. Dive into the gallery below.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 2.02% APR. Can you save?
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Crush Your Debt: Refinance to a 15 yr fixed
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- 0% APR Card Offer Now Lasts Until 2023
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Make Money Moves With These Cards in 2021
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program