If you're the owner of a concrete company, what do you build? Why, a massive chateau made entirely of concrete, of course.
A 72,000-square-foot single-family home (pictured above) is being built entirely out of concrete in Christian County, Mo., for Steven Huff, chairman of Wisconsin-based TF Concrete Forming Systems. The home has its own website, which should help the county officials who have been fielding inquiries about it from around the country. Lots of interest apparently, with no shortage of it coming from the bunker crowd, we suspect. (An architectural rendering of the finished project is below.)
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 2.02% APR. Can you save?
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Crush Your Debt: Refinance to a 15 yr fixed
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- You Could Earn 70K Miles with this Top Travel Card
- Mind-Blowing Cards for Those with Excellent Credit
- Pay No Interest Until 2023 With A Better Credit Card
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program