We're not sure we'd want to be visiting during a big earthquake, but this cutting-edge architectural home sure pushes our "like" buttons. Especially the floating dining room that is surrounded (literally) by stunning views as it protrudes from the main structure.
Listed at $10.8 million -- down from $12.5 million -- the five-bedroom home completed in 2007 and designed by Jeffrey and Rochelle Mills, features a large living room with walls of glass that fully retract; two family rooms; a gourmet state-of-the-art kitchen; private movie theater; bar area; gym and massage room.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 1.93% APR.
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- If You're Current or Former Military, You'd Better Read This
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- 6 Reasons We Call This The Best Cash Back Card of 2021
- Say Goodbye to Debt: 0% intro APR until 2023
- Making a Big Purchase Soon? These Cards Are For You
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap