FarmVille fan survey hints at future limited edition item themes
The possible themes were even given some examples as to items that could become available, but unfortunately, many sound identical to items already available in the game. Here are our choices, taken directly from the survey:
- Australia (Aussie animals, Sydney opera, boomerang,...)
- Wonders of the world (Egypt's Pyramids, China's Great Wall, Italy's Leaning Tower of Pisa,...)
- Greece (white roof house, ancient Greek sculpture, Mediterranean landscape,...)
- Mid-summer dream (fairy forest, secret garden and magic waterfall,...)
- Argentina (soccer clubs, gaucho cowboy ranching, Iguassu falls,...)
- Horseback riding (corral fences, riding school, horse show arena,...)
- Summer vacation (lake cabin, tire swing, whitewater raft,...)
- Industrial Farm (high-tech buildings, irrigation, canals,...)
- Hawaii plantation (tropical crops, trees, buildings,...)
- Water park (water slide, pool floats, water guns,...)
While this survey is preliminary, and we have no guarantee that any of these themes (let alone all of them) will actually come to life in the game, it is interesting to be in on some of the thought process that Zynga's dealing with for future game updates. Who knows? Perhaps the theme you vote for will be released in the near future!
Which of these themes did you pick as your favorite in the survey? Are there any particular items you'd love to see in a specific theme, or are you open to all of these ideas? Let us know in the comments.