A Montana ranch owned by former Citadel Broadcasting CEO Larry Wilson has come on the market for $12.7 million. The roughly 3,000-acre ranch is about 20 miles west of Augusta and includes about 3.5 miles of the Sun River, known for its superb trout fishing.
The main ranch house, made of large-diameter logs, has 7,325 square feet, which includes six bedrooms. The master suite has a sleeping porch, a nice touch for an outdoorsy property such as this. There is a barn with a bunk room, fitness center and a guesthouse made of historic reclaimed materials. The property is adjacent to the 19,000-acre Sun River Game Range.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 1.99% APR. Can you save?
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Want To Travel Practically Free? (Get 100k points fast)
- Do You Know the Fastest Way to Pay Off Credit Card Debt?
- Pay No Interest Until Nearly 2023 With A Better Credit Card
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program