This enormous $12 million Colonial in Sands Point, Long Island, exudes prestige to passing yachts piloted by New York hedge fund barons and bankers on weekend booze cruises.
Stretching along its three-acre share of the "Gold Coast," the 7,700 square-foot Colonial mansion, 40 minutes or so west of Wall Street, offers eight bedrooms, seven and a half bathrooms, a gourmet chef's kitchen, a dining room capable of accommodating 30 and a covered wrap-around porch. While the home exposes itself to seafarers from a distance, it is far removed from its country lane access road, offering substantial privacy.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 2.02% APR. Can you save?
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Crush Your Debt: Refinance to a 15 yr fixed
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- 6 Cards With Massive Sign Up Bonuses (Get $200 Fast)
- The Fastest Way to Pay off $10,000 in Credit Card Debt
- 4 Cards Charging 0% Interest Until 2023
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program