Chicago Timelapse: Zipping Through the Canals
The video serves as a nice reminder that Chicago is, and always has been, a water-centric town.
As Bloom heads toward the city, bright reflections bounce between skyscrapers. The light slowly fades. Boats turn to fireflies as dusk arrives and Bloom heads back to the dock, leaving the glowing city in his wake. Just another day in Chicago.
- Strangest Travel Jobs in the World[AOL Travel]
- Destin-Nation USA: Voluntouring America[AOL Travel]
- 10 Can't-Miss Restaurant Weeks from Coast to Coast[The Daily Meal]
- 'Trusted Traveler' Program May Shorten Airport Security Wait Times[Fox News Travel]
- Naughty or Nice: Travel by the Deadly Sins - and Virtues![Lonely Planet]