2K Games and Firaxis have announced that the highly anticipated open beta for Civ World on Facebook will launch next week! Now, don't freak out gamers, but this is pretty big news. We've been covering the game extensively leading up to this open beta launch, and share in many players' excitement about its launch.
Civ World looks to be the most accessbile Civilization game ever released, with persistent gameplay with team work between players, as experienced players share tips and world domination strategies with their less experienced friends. You'll be able to work with friends to research technologies, build grand ancient wonders, and work together with military units as you choose which enemy civilization to invade next.
We'll make sure to give you a complete look at the game's open beta when it launches next week, so keep checking back with us!
Are you looking forward to playing Civ World on Facebook? Do you think the Civilization gameplay ideology will translate well to Facebook, or is it more suited for a single-player experience? Sound off in the comments.
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tr…
- Key 30-year mortgage rate stays low, refinancing window still open
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Do This Before Your Next Mortgage Payment (it's genius)
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate now
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.04% APR (15 yr)
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Save on La Mer, Jo Malone and more luxury beauty brands during the …
- New dads vs. experienced dads — hilarious TikTok couple show the diffe…
- 5 jeans under $60 to get from Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale
- You Could Earn 70K Miles with this Top Travel Card
- Mind-Blowing Cards for Those with Excellent Credit
- Pay No Interest Until 2023 With A Better Credit Card