While there seemed to have been some sort of a mix-up at the FarmVille offices concerning the launch of Giant July Confetti Trees as Mystery Seedlings, all of that has been cleared up this evening, as both that tree and the regular July Confetti Tree have been released in the marketplace.
The trees come with the lower of the two standard price points, at 5 Farm Cash for the regular July Confetti Tree and 10 Farm Cash for the giant version. This, of course, means that you can easily save those 10 Farm Cash and continue to receive Giant July Confetti Trees from Mystery Seedlings, either posted by your friends to your news feed, or received from harvesting Orchards.
While not in the least bit realistic, I have to say these are two of the prettiest trees Zynga has released in FarmVille in recent memory, and I'm definitely looking forward to adding them to my farm, and earning their mastery signs sometime in the future.
Check out the rest of our July 4th coverage right here.
What do you think? Do you like the look of these two new trees? Will you try to master them in time for the actual July 4th celebration in the US? Let us know in the comments.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- $400K Refi in this Economy? 2.03% APR (15 yr)
- Forget Your 401k if you Own a Home (Do This)
- Make the Switch from a 30 to 15 Year Mortgage
- 5 three-ingredient summer slushies: ‘That looks so refreshing!’
- Mom is praised for huge, ‘beautiful’ blended family with ex-husband: ‘…
- This father-daughter sing-a-long has TikTok beaming: ‘I was having a b…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!