As a way to send the second birthday celebration in FarmVille out with a bang, Zynga is throwing a 20% off Game Card sale on all Zynga Game Cards redeemed in the game this weekend. I've said it before, but the word "sale" here really is a poor choice. The way these Game Card promotions work sees you spending the same amount of money (say, if you were to walk into a retailer and spend $25 on a Game Card), but you'll just receive more Farm Cash than normal when you redeem it.
That nitpick about wording aside, this is a great opportunity to stock up on bonus Farm Cash and earn free Mystery Darts just for redeeming a card. This sale will only last until Sunday evening at 9PM PDT, so make sure to redeem your Game Cards now if you've been holding onto one for such an event.
Will you buy a Zynga Game Card to stock up on bonus Farm Cash in this promotion? Let us know in the comments.
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Robinhood IPO: 5 risks investors should consider as shares begin tradi…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- How to Turn Your Home Equity into Cash. Calculate Now.
- Crush Your Mortgage With This Government Program
- $300K Refi in this Economy? 2.01% APR (15 yr)
- This baby’s reaction to bath time gets cuter and cuter
- Those viral ‘peel and reveal’ lip stains are on sale today on Amazon
- ‘Now that our kid isn’t a baby anymore, my wife and I can’t agree on b…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!